Drakes Bay Cruise

the Royaliste

:) Aye, 'tis time to look towards the weekend with a weather eye...Woodenboat Magazine/ Master Mariners annual Drakes Bay offshore cruise and oyster feed be this weekend..leave harbor 07:30 Saturday, under the 'Golden Gate', a sail north to weather, anchor in Drakes Bay, fire a salute, row ashore, consume hundreds of fresh oysters furnished care of Wooden Boat magazine, party wif' the sailors(they all be sailors 'ere,mates), and row back to the Tallship. Breakfast in the a.m.,lookit all the wooden boats surrounding us, weigh anchor, and run downwind all the way back to San Francisco....It just don't get much better 'n this, folks...A Square-riggers offwind dream.....may have some bunk space for a few interested locals............ B)

Hmmmmmmm....

Wonder iffn' I told me boss I fergot somethin' out there, iffn he'd send me back fer a weekend?

:lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Aye Cap'n!

Aw Bugger it all ta hell!!! twas a goode plan, gettin' me boss ta send me back out fer an article left behind.... all fer naught... I'll be busy thru th' weekend on th' job...

Hmmmmm....

We'll be back... some tyme... <_<

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Aye Royaliste,

Have a grand tyme... have a Cap'n n' Coke fer me... ;)

I'll be doin' th' same whne I get home from work on Saturday...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

:angry: You absolutely wouldn't believe how incredible the adventure was! ...Drakes Bay was incredible, and we did it like Drake..Woke up. left under sail alone, and made it all the way to Sausalito without the advantage of modern opwer....A true Pirates life kinda day, and Quill' will 'ave some stories to tell.... B)