About the Blackbeard film by batbl Geographic

piratelass

I was wanderin how ye lads and lasses liked the national Geographic documentary onBlackbeard which came on recently this month. quite honestly i was surprised by a few things that i never thought would be told on that film ! that so called cabin boy who they called Frenchie who was really a lass, 2. about the reason why Blackbeard took on a royal navy ship from Boston now I knew that he knew Black Sam Bellamy wince both of those rogues were under the mentorship of Ben hornigold 3 they listed Yellow fever as the reason for blockading Charlestown S C for that box of medecine worth six hundred dollars in todays money and lastly 4. About that firl who became his 14th wife now how he treated her was not the same as i remembered readin in many articles on his life which was cruel to say the least but all in all i found it very good well i hopes to hear from all of ye bilge rats out there for being one that likes to hear and see a good bio on pirates that should nake good chat fodder