Jamaica Rose and Pirate Research

Today, Pyrate Queen Jan and I went to hear Richard Zacks, author of THE PIRATE HUNTER (about Capt. Kidd) and PIRATE COAST (about early U.S. operations against the pirates in Tripoli.

It was an interesting lecture, and Zacks made the comment "there is a great deal of serious research about pirates going on today. The leader of it all is a lady named CHRISTINE LAMPE, who goes by the name of 'Jamaica Rose', and publishes a magazine called NO QUARTER GIVEN."

It made Jan and I very proud to know ye, Jamaica! :) :D

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

I'm sure Jamace Rose be blushing....... but she provided us a place to post our findings.... AND that is her greatest glory.......... Raise a tankerd ter her .... and her husband ... awh hwck Lets open th' barrel te them........

Thinkin bout it more.....

Where would we be iffin it wern't fer "No Quarter Given".....

Gotta love them... I've meet both O' them... and dang good Pyrates they be.......

Yes! I hearty thank you to the NQG crew!

I get more vistors to my website via a link at the No Quarter Given site than any other.

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

aye, I be 'avin the fine pleasure o meetin both the Lampes n they be be some o the finest there is anywheres... they both be deservin special pedestals amongst the bretheren for all their efforts n hard work...cheers to 'em both n long live "no quarter given" :(:(B)