a couple of new guns for the collection

Indeed those are interesting!., Tell us more., where are they from? Calibers.,Era ., and perhaps a few more photos of that Buss., They look to be Brass barrels .

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

aye lad the barrels are brass the straight one appears to be .62 cal. and the blunderbuss pistol is i'm guessing a .75 the locks need a bit of tuning but they are both sound ....once i tune the locks i will test fire them with 25 grain loads on sandbags ...i actually got them more for the showiness of them

Niiiiiiiicceee!!

VERY nice, mate! Where th' bloody hell did you find those? Ya makin' e drool and a wee bit envious if not jealous!

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

It were rather painful, but I pulled out me eyeteeth and am ready to post them to ye in exchange fer these fine weapons. Just give me yer address and I will give ye my eyeteeth for them.

Fine weapons indeed. Fine weapons.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Damn ., You catch some fine booty. Thats a pretty fair looking sea service. 9" barrel., .62 caliber ?

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

exactly!!! i keep my eye out for all sorts of auctions and sales ....and a lot of the locals here know the sorts of things i look for so they call me to unload items that they don't think they can sell quickly in their shops.. the auctioneer told me about these on the phone yesterday and thought i could pick them up for cheap....he was righti was the only bidder and got them all four for $300

Lardy, Man!

I check all th' time at my local haunts fer swag such as tha'.... not much luck fer me...

They all look ta be servicable too... well I only see th' one sea service, but I would assume they's all in th' same shape...

Any time ye gets tired o' such things, lemme know... B)

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

they are all in the same shape ....one had the lock browned to give it some aged looks and it has the weakest sear spring but i can replace that without too much trouble but they all throw good spark ...the brass barreled inlaid pieces i have decided to have the barrels x-rayed to make sure their in good shape would hate to have one of those blow in my hand ;););)B)

well lad i have been accused of being the armoury master is these waters with some 180+ swords and 250+ daggers and maingauches and some 35 flint pistols and another dozen 'r so long guns but i have been collecting for over 40 years and with my son and friends we can mount a rather formidable assualt on just about any prey we come across :huh::huh::huh::huh::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ftmacintosh.jpg

arsenalpart250oflongblades.jpg

arsenalpart1004.jpg

865851df.jpg

it's an addiction what can i say!!!!!! once you have a few you want more and when you have lived alone for so long you get used to seeing something you want and just buying it ...... and i do rent them out to theatres for plays or for some film work i had some in The Patriot with mel gibson and i hope to have some in a small national geographic history film for school relase this summer french and indian war (7 years war sites)