Treasure Island

MorganTyre

I know that no official DVD of the Heston Treasure Island has ever been released but does anyone here know where I might be able to find an unofficial copy? I saw the movie a decade or so ago and remember it as being absolutely great but I've not been able to find it since.

Ropework_Header.jpg

Sadly no. That's one project that's been on my to-do list for a couple years now, but it's pretty labor intensive. I'd have to import the entire VHS into Premiere, break it up into chapters, create a menu, etc...just to get a dvd of a well-worn vhs version. Doesn't seem worth all the work, though I'd love to be able to just pop that in whenever I felt like it. Maybe one of these days TNT will release a DVD series of their original productions.

newbannersigtar0db.gif

If you haven't checked around at the local Video rental places... try them. I don't know if they have it currently, but a Blockbuster in the city I am in has the Heston "Treasure Island" on VHS.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to record it.

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!