Brass Queen Anne

Just a few photos of a new pistol. I have never owned a Pedersoli before . The machine work is noticably better than all of my other pistols.

The walnut and the machining to the wood is also noticably better as well. Pedersoli just got a new customer.

After a comparision with the other 3 brands i have (Which I like as well) there is alot more precision to the parts manufacturing with the Pedersoli.

The one thing that wasnt good was the 9 month wait.

If your in a hurry I dont recommend them.

If you have the time to order and wait for something in a pedersoli that a dealer doesnt carry .,then its worth it.

QueenAnne001.jpg

QueenAnne002.jpg

QueenAnne003.jpg

QueenAnne004.jpg

I added this last picture with my Ketland trade pistol just to show the size differance.

The Ketland Barrel is only 1/2" longer yet there is a lot more bulk to it.,and it is alot smaller than my Sea Service pistols.

For those who havent got a Queen Anne .,it is alot smaller .,lighter and easier to deal with. After handling this trim pistol it makes my sea service feel like I am weilding a 2 X 4 . However a Sea Service is considerably more fire-power.

The Queen Anne will probably be my first choice to carry.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Callendish You Are a Lucky Man !!., They are not offering that anymore., you got the Hot-Rod Collectable., very nice indeed!!! Now the choice is a Nickel plated steel or a Swamped Brass (mine) ., You got the Gold plated Ivory !!!.,

JoshuaRed You cant go wrong on this pistol in whatever form you buy it. Kit or Completed because the manufactor makes them all . It was 50 bones cheaper than anything I have also. And like I say the machining is the best of the bunch. I am finding out Pedersoli makes alot more pistols than the Q A and revolvers......, They also are now making a few beautiful Napoleonic Flinters. I may spring for this one later.

An XIII I know., I know., Its french., but it is purty too!!!

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

i got that one for myself for twelfth night and i ordered another one froma fellow last week ....i'm worth it :huh::huh::huh:

i also bought several kits last month that i put together last week ....i have a friend who is making me some QA stocks in faux ivory

HarborMaster, how does the Ketland compare with the Sea Service?

I have a Sea Service from Loyalist Arms, and yes, it is heavy! :) I'll probably get something smaller to stick in my belt, and save the Sea Service for a show and tell at events.

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Aye capnwilliam the Ketland is substantially lighter than my sea service (both 9" & 12" version) Also for me it is alot more comfortable., and I prefer the barrel also. The Ketland is really alot nicer than it might appear in a photo., when youve got it in your hand its very comfortable.,balanced.,and fires everytime. The frizzen is good on them.

I recommend MTVC very much .,they are FAST and stand behind their product and are very courtious to deal with.

After these two peices came my Military Heritage Sea Service became a firable wall hanger. We will take it for a shoot.,the .62 caliber is a great pistol to fire. Just not as much fun to lug around as the 2 shown here. Then again if your into collecting a bit .,the Sea Service cemented its place in history and is a must have item.