I be a Newbie

PyrateLass

Welcome lass... The pub here is full of great people who are well versed in pyracy I be Bloody Mary Bonney from where do you hail?

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Welcome to the Pub Lass. Watch yer step as there be charming rogues about, and Aye all here can help ye if ye needs it. I do want to warn ye..*looks about* As ye be new tis yer duty to be buying us blokes our first drinks..So Ill take a rum..*holds out her tankard with a smile*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Monterey Jack at yer service, Lass; the Big Cheese o'the 7 seas as it were....

Welcome, sez I!

:lol:

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

Welcome to the Pub Lass. Watch yer step as there be charming rogues about, and Aye all here can help ye if ye needs it. I do want to warn ye..*looks about* As ye be new tis yer duty to be buying us blokes our first drinks..So Ill take a rum..*holds out her tankard with a smile*

If drinks is what ye be wanting, they're on me. Thanks for the hearty welcome.

Ah i see i'll be taking some parot bay then

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Avast ye! Tis always a pleasure ta welcome a lovely lass to tha pub! Since I hears ye be buyin', I'll have ye spill a bit o' Tattoo inta me mug ifn' ye please! Gramercy! :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Dia duit! Welcone t'ya lass!

Aye, Siren s'right bout dees charming rogues, ya needs t'b keepin an eye on dem or one'l be steel yer heart b'fore ya ken steel his purse! :lol:

I be anchored in Jersey (as d'locals call it) but I'm closer t'Phladelphia den you! N'Sam/ (AKA mcipoletti)

now he'sa bit closer t'ya. N we have a few or'da Deleware, up n'down it. M'sure you'll be sailin wit someone here bouts by d'end o d'summr. Glad d'have ya here in d'pub!

Holds up her tankard A bit o'rum ifin ya please Ray!

A hearty seafarin' welcome to ya, M'deary.

:: waves hand about:: E'eryone here has done stated what ye be a'lookin' for.

For me... I'll have a Bloody Mary, hard Sangria, and Cap'n Morgan Tattoo.

May ye stay on th' Pub be a fascinating one.

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

rum1.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

:lol: Me cold heart finds encouragement to find a young lass here. Since ye be buying rounds - Ray - a tall cool Gosling - and throw me a lime if ye please. Welcome lass - watch out for the rogues who would currupt one as yeself - and listen to the wenches what have been here a bit. Learn the history - there is a plenty here.

and have fun :lol:

Willie the rumrunner :lol:

You can ner' have enough sand in yer stew.

Allo! Captain Dorita Margarita of Brookings here and I be new to the site. Our ship lies in the Port of Brookings, Oregon and we are formin' a new crew. Our crew be charitable and we have plans for families with their wee ones as well as evenings for the grown-ups, themselves.

Looking for crew we are! And any successful stories on yer events raiding, pillaging and plundering. Be lookin' fer yer words! :lol:

I be a tad confused here. it would seem as though there be a new young'un from new jersey worth welcoming aboard and a new lass with said boat from bookings some where or other needing a hearty welcome as well? so here it goes Ray set these two women of fine stature up with a much needed and strong rum mix drink as I would have and lets sit down with 'em and find out a little more about them ! What say ????? Welcome aboard ladies!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

welcome all the to the pub, but iffen you want a personal welcome from us, you may want to add your own topic. Jus an idea from one who's been round the ship a few times.

I'll have a tall cold green tea, with a wedge of lime fer the scurvy.

slainte'!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg