POTC 2 - Richmond Raid??

Black Dog

:D Would there be more than a few pyratical folk in the area of Richmond, Va interested in raiding one of our local theaters for the opening of POTC 2? :lol: If ye be mildly curious give us a shout. A proper raid on rivah city ain't been done for quit some time. Might be nice to know if there be any others in this port town that long for wider waters and a bit more adventure. Who knows - could find we have a start of our very own crew. but I wander from the topic at hand -

the plan - raid a local movie theater for the opening of POTC2

show up as much in costume as ye can

celebrate the event at one of the local pubs once the show is over

specifics can be filled out as the date approaches - and interest or lack there of is shown

Willie the rumrunner :lol:

You can ner' have enough sand in yer stew.

Aye, raids up 'n' down the Atlantic states! That be proper pyracy! :rolleyes:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

;) What ho me lads and lasses? Not a single scalley wag in the lot o'ye? Surely thar be one or two in this town what be wanting to fly the blackflag!! And to think - I call Richmond home :P tis a shame. Come now - give us a shout - be there any who would claim that bit of the sweetlife??? Stand and be counted!!! ;) Thar be raiding that needs doing!

Willie the rumrunner :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

*stands up and gets out her whip and sword* Who are ye to be callin me a scalleywag? I shall be there with the rest of yer dogs! That is if you live to see the day! :lol:

The rest of you scum get yer arses onto the boat! We set our course to the Richmond Theatre for POTC 2! :lol:

What part of pub don't you get? The drink, the wenches or the fun?

COME COME!! :lol:

Whip and sword?! ;) now that be a lady I want to meet. And welcome to the pub me lass. Have ye gone to the pub for yer introductions yet? Tis a custome around these parts. Glad to know there be at least one around Richmond who would stand with me. If we can raise a bit more of a crew it would be worth accosting the local theatres for the opening. While 2 rogues may be enough to throw Rivah city into a true panic overwhelming odds are always to a pyrate's advantage ;) . Hope we can raise a few more crazies - might be a great party!

Willie the rumrunner B)