its good to be ashore again!

bluravn

yarr its been a while mates sence ive been to port . been adrift a bit too long . but it sure is good to see that your all as roudy as ever sure makes a girl feel right at home. so heres a round on me mates :lol:

Blu

Ahoy and welcome back to port, bluravn.

Gramercy fer the drink. (turnin' to Ray, the bartender) I'll have a Stoli's on the rocks.

Cheers!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Welcome lass - another on the right coast - very good! RAY - where's me rum - that dark one - make it a tall one - throw me a lime while you are at it. Seems ye don't have much to say lass - tell us what's been keeping ye a ways to ye-sef. At least make it a lively story - we likes stories we do.

Willie the rumrunner :lol:

You can ner' have enough sand in yer stew.

A Warm welcome to ye lass. May ya find the waters warm an freindly here.

eyes will be havin something on the special Ray the bar keep has in the back room. Hey RAy! :)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

.......... Seems ye don't have much to say lass - tell us what's been keeping ye a ways to ye-sef.  At least make it a lively story - we likes stories we do.

Willie the rumrunner :(

well i am a bit quiet i'll admit that {but its no so easy to respond when i only get to use this here magic box but on the weekends}

...as far as my story; wells it all starts by havin the rug pulled right out from under me by a scallywag of a rouge. :( an' as i be one who would rather droun' my sorrows than shout them...... let us just say it turned out ok. things are better now . i got a new man {he lives 1hr away }so i jump from 1 port during the week to the other port on the weekeds {when i can use the magic box}

things in general are better than they have been in a long time... so let us have anouther round; an' raise our glasses to new loves{may they true} new lusts{may they be not just a roll in the hay} new jobs {may we all find the right one}....... B)

blu

{ok i know not the best tost but i am a little rushed}

"things in general are better than they have been in a long time... so let us have anouther round; an' raise our glasses to new loves{may they true} new lusts{may they be not just a roll in the hay} new jobs {may we all find the right one}"....... :lol:

blu

{ok i know not the best tost but i am a little rushed}

Indeed lass! 'Twas a mighty fine and well-bespoke toast ye offered up. An' I offer up a toast for yer new Love, and a double offering that he be True to ye, ta care an' cherish the new heart-felt feelin's ye have for him! :)

Cheers!

"Don't worry, it's not My Blood!"