I hate working on Fridays

Sam Flint

Another reason why, although I am going a bit stir crazy from being alone so much, I am glad to be convelessing at home. Went for a walk ...wish I could take the dog but until the hand is strong enough again ...sat on the porch listening to the stiff March wind sweep down the street! Sam I understand. It is a shame to waste such a day, tomorrow is suppose to be even better!

I see this slowly morphing into the "How's your weather?" thread. :o

At my full time work, I used to do what's called a 980 schedule, and I'd have every other Friday off. But, since I switched departments, states and work sites, I ended up in a group that largely frowns upon that type of schedule.

I think they shouldn't look down on that schedule...especially considering half the folks here telecommute (work from home), the buggers. :o:o

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

I had to work today too, covering for a co-worker whose daughter had her baby. There was no one else to cover and I'm still sick. It's also rainy, windy and nasty out today. Glad I'm home now, but I get to do it again tomorrow too. Ugh! B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

My Boss is going to a Pizza convention on Sunday, and I have to finish a Pizza Chief Mascot by then... so today isn't my Friday.... but tomarrow will be......and Sunday, will be my Saturday... but I have to work again on Monday, so Monday won't be my Sunday, but a Doubble Monday........

But it's snowing, cold and icky outside anyway...... hopefully the roads will be clear by Sunday, (my Saturday...) so I can go to the Calaveras (Skulls) Celtic Fair....

It's playing with 50 here, in full sunshine.  Beautiful!  :lol:

I've played with a fifty-something once or twice - and I liked it! (so much, that I am going to marry one soon!) Oh! I work for a company that never had a woman in their technology department before me. Now I have this rat-b*stard man that works for me but is an expert at tootin' his own horn. Drives me nuts, he does. My motto in life has always been to let them bury themselves - and guess what! He is doing a sure job of it now! Hmmm :lol:

I usually work friday...saterday...and sunday... my life's ambition is to one day see a bloody weekend!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff