New Kidd in town!

Ahoy, Laddy! FINALLY we gots ya on here!

Aye, Lady's an' Gents.... Bloody Davy Kidd be my nephew. He's FINALLY joined th' lot of us here at this port. :ph34r:

An' yes... he does know th' rule of buyin' th' first round of drinks for us vets of th' sea. :huh:

He's Root Beer a'plenty... but what alcoholic beverage ye be wantin'... I'll help th' lil' lad out.... give him a few kegs of yer heart's desire from my personal stock. :ph34r:

A hearty welcome, to ya, Kidd! Welcome to th' Pub!

Drink up, me hearty!

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome aboard, lad. We can always use another cabin boy 'r powder monkey 'round 'ere.

Tell ye what. Since yer kin o' our good friend Lady Barbossa - I'm buyin' you a drink!

RAY! Yer best root beer fer the new lad. Boy, you can drink on me 'till yer eyeballs 'r floatin'!

Glad t' have ye, son.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Now lad, let's introduce ye t' me mates in th' Pub. How many trips 'round the sun have ye made (That means how old are ya...) How much schoolin' have ye (What grade are you in) Whadya want t' be when ye grow up?

Can't wait t' see yer little pyratical face, mate! Keep up th' good work!

Say, grab the mop tharrr and help Ray clean up this place like a good lad, eh?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

He's a good kid.... for a pirate lad. I'm sure he'll join th' Powder Monkeys. I tell ya... he's a lil' stinker when it comes to keepin' him away from the rum.. but, he's not gotten into it. He knows better not to get into it. Yet!

His first pirate venture will be to the Port Washington Pirate Fest! So... the Powder Monkey's 'll have someone to help them cause even more hells for the poor townsfolk. :ph34r:

The lad 'll have a B-day next weekend! Haven't yet figured out what I will do to him. :huh:

:ph34r:

Welcome young laddie! Tis surely a pleasure t' be meetin' ya'! Rootbeer be m' favorite! I thank ya' kindly!

she tussles the hair on his head with her hand

Plenty t' learn 'round here, and scores of people wit t' answer yer questions an' happy t' do so!

Ahoy and welcome to ye, Bloody Davy! Ye've sailed into a mighty fine port, ye have. Yer aunt be a very special heartie to us all here, so we certainly look forward to seeing ye around here, too.

I'll have a root beer. What kind do ye recommend?

Very exciting that yer aunt be makin' ye a pirate costume! B)

Cheers, lad.

Captain Ciaran from North Carolina (aye, Blackbeard's home!)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Welcome, Bloody Davy! :lol:

A pirate by heart, a pirate in my soul

I always steal whatever I need, no self-control

I always long to sail my ship and explore the sea

So you'd better beware me!

Because Captain Pirate is near. And a girl too so fear

Don't you dare to question me and I might let you live

I fight and kill those without skill

So surrender now...and bow!

Welcome, Davy! Any nephew of Lady Barbossa is a nephew of mine! I'm always pleased ta see a young one go on account.

So ye plan ta cut yer pirate teeth at Port Washington, eh? I'm sure me own root beer guzzlin' powder monkeys Daniel & Andre will be pleased ta make yer aquaintance there! They don't know many young'uns in the sweet trade as of yet.

So, I thank ye kindly fer the drink, and raise a toast to yer health. Here's lookin' at ye, Kidd! :o

:o:o

Aye, Red Bess... he's lookin' forward t' Port Washington. The lads I'm sure will have plenty o' fun. He's eager t' meet th' powder monkeys.

I tell ya.. th' lad has been beggin' me to take him along to events I go to. I've not been able to. So.. this one... I can. Now.. not sure if m' sister will tag along or not. We shall see. But Kidd definitely will be there with me.

3 lil' ones creatin' havoc! LOL... Port Washington best b'ware! :o

:o

:o thank ye Rumbarue for the root beer float it is most kind of you.

:o thank ye cptn Bo for the sarsparillas. i be giving ye one as well.

:o ciaran yes.. I'm excited as well. Picked out the fabric for it m'self. and purched it with me on plunder.i be giving ye a root beer

:ph34r:Thank you Lady Pirate.

:o LOL Callenish. yes... m' aunt is good at spreadin' the infectious hobby.

:o Sealegs Thank you... it's debateable that she teaches me good things. :o

:o Red Bess... thank you. Yup, I'll be at Port Washington. Cool! Can't wait to meet your lads! Will bring plenty of Sarsparilla and games. Do they play Pirates constructable card game?

:o

thank ye Rumbarue for the root beer float it is most kind of you.

thank ye cptn Bo for the sarsparillas. i be giving ye one as well.

ciaran yes.. I'm excited as well. Picked out the fabric for it m'self. and purched it with me on plunder.i be giving ye a root beer

:ph34r:Thank you Lady Pirate.

LOL Callenish. yes... m' aunt is good at spreadin' the infectious hobby.

Sealegs Thank you... it's debateable that she teaches me good things.

Red Bess... thank you. Yup, I'll be at Port Washington. Cool! Can't wait to meet your lads! Will bring plenty of Sarsparilla and games. Do they play Pirates constructable card game?

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard young Kidd. I'll take one of ye root beers and toast to a young cap'n in the making! :unsure:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

welcome to the pub, Capt Kidd.. I'm a friend of LadyB's, another pirate of the plains..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Welcome aboard here, lad! A fine loblolly boy is what he'll be, says I! Hmmmm...a rootbeer float...with Cornish Cream fer Me, while yer servin' out the liquide refreshments!

(blast...wish ye could get some Cornish Cream this side o' the pond! *sulk*)

"Don't worry, it's not My Blood!"