By way of introducin meself

Me name is Robert Thighbiter, elected Capitan of Hellion these last three years. Out of the port of. New York on the Isle of Long.

Our band, The Brigands, have been appearing at a few Renn fests and Pirate festivals and are going to be going after some more this season. Hope to catch ye some day!

Theres a link to our site 'o the web http://thebrigands.com

Cap't Rob't Thighbiter

Hellion

N'west 'o Sandy Hook

:huh:

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

Regards to the Captain of the Brigands.

The Captain of the White Trash Fur Co. Fires a salute to your arrival. It be customary for the new arrival to purchase a round for the pub to announce yourself.

Welcome aboard and make mine rum if you please sir. the next is on me.

Capt. Bo

Well met, Capn Thighbiter. Long as ye be stayin' away from me own thighs, we'll nay have problems.... I sees yer a musical rogue. Hope ye have a grand time in our little hovel, mate! :huh:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

silki leads the new captain to the bar and sets herself on the stool next to him

'tis ray there behin 'dbar. Callin' im "Inn Keeper" just confuses im!

She chucks a coin to Ray and winks at him.

ya' b'nill as far from me' as most a tees otter folks. mayhaps I could come up t' the Ilse o' long n' find out abot dis thigh bi'ten! I b' needin a coach B)

fer m' tunes thet i'm lernin! :D

tank ya' fer d'rum

Well congradulations for finding this place. Some people wander for years before they find the correct compass direction.

Here be treasure of the best kind, and remember all treasure is not silver and gold. So behold the opening of a great treasure that lies within these forums and learn, enjoy and have a good laugh should the need arise. :lol: