Palm Springs Faire

The faire dates for palm springs faire is three days:

Friday March 24th, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm

Saturday March 25th, 10:00 am to 9:00 pm

Sunday March 26th, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm

how many of you are coming by to say hi to our innaugural Pirates of Treasure Cove event?

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Just to let everyone know I'm out about $260.00 not that it counts toward any pennance or not. But It's lees than my old girlfriend and I would go loose at Pala once a month. Here's whats we gots! All five oars (free), (four five footers and one seven footer for the middle top of the tent) seven barrels three widths all 18" tall (for our yard stools, three free) two fishing nets, rope, (free) one 12' X 15' 22 pound canvas tarp (for the ceiling) two 12' X 4' 22 pound canvas panels (for the tents sides) one 15' X 4' back of tent panel. Two harpoons, assorted rabbit skins a goat skin and a deer skin to hang on fencing canvas (when it gets here) 2 ea of 20 pound canvas 4' X 20' and two each 36" X 72" for napsacks in the tent. We have a huge nice tan and brown throw rug, (from Scarlet free) five pirate flags and there's fifteen oak handles for hanging the canvas for fencing on to (free). We have 288 dabloons to pass out to children who take part in the auction and about fifteen pounds of dragon tears for every child throughout the season oh yeh and a huge ships bell to ring! and all the book lists two reams of paper burnt edges and rolled and tied into scrolls

(we have no table) yet.

Carter called me last night and the sign is done! Petee will have his lean to and canon and folks it just isn't going to get better than what we are going to start with going in. I guarantee you, each and every one of you will be proud. I have finished the book lists and had them approved on site in corona the backs will have the map from P O T C (did anyone notice our guild has the same intials) Thanks Rumba! You should be gate listed and coming to play with us! you are too perfect for this whole thing not too..... Come on come play! at least in escondido four weeks this year? if anyone has sheep skins or anything like kegs or barrels (wooden ones) bring em on out.

Palm springs is right around the corner!

• 2 weeks later...

Well kids I know there be a few of you that need to know about as much as can be learnt so here hows it goes! it were wondrous the guild yard of members from here at pyracy.com's first encampment and faire goin pyrates did in fact take no prisoners. It has alwys been my thought that the guild yards with gates should just not come to faire they should rent a storage unit and just all go party there and guess what it seems as though the patrons seemed to think the same! Yes the hit guild was ours and by the Sunday morning the guilds of self proclaimed rightousness had somehow lost their gates ! (hmmmmmm) What An idea! we had three serious couples come and join there on the spot two pirate couples I knew and one fighter pilot in 29 palms and his (ex librarian) wife they cant wait and will be joining us in Escondido as well. God! I love faire! Tons more after I get caught up with trying to download some pictures! Sir William the flag was a hit (a complete and total hit!) I told at least twelve people how to find you! (hope you can make some cash) WHAT A GREAT BEGINNING TO THE NEW YEAR! Huzzah!

Sir William the flag was a hit (a complete and total hit!) I told at least twelve people how to find you! (hope you can make some cash)

The people with the witness protection program are going to be pissed. They've relocated me three times since June.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

First time for PS faire, lots of firsts that weekend, actually...but a fyner group ne'er I find! So MUCH FUN!!! I am proud to be a new friend to the Guild mates, and a more worthy cause than reading for children I can not think of...what a refreshing idea! I hope everyone will come and say hi this weekend in Escon Faire...just so much fun! :(;);)

;)

I've just seen pics from this faire at: http://www.renaissancefaire.us

Looks like the Pirates of Treasure Cove were well represented!

Here's to ya all, me buckos! ;)

thanks mate i hope you'll be down to party with yer brothers and sisters in some of the upcoming weeks we'll be workin five weekends in Corona and ojai spring and pirate faire in fall as well. stop by for a smile and stay awhile