Work Sucks...

Asukaru

Anywho, considering I'm a bit of a lurker (so I doubt anyone has missed me all that much :ph34r: ) but I haven't been on much lately because my work finally started the process of moving to the new building. We've been busting at the seems for a long while so it was about friggin time. Then I turn around after we get all set up only to discover that they had blocked the pub... along with about every single website on the web.

Oh well, I may just cave in and buy a sidekick so I can get my daily internet fix since I'm hardly ever at home :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking at your profile...you work in a haunted house? I like designing them as much as working in them, but if I can come up with an interesting character, working them can be fun too. Mute is my favorite creation to date: Mute's Page

:lol: That's actually a pretty cool character.

Yeah, I finally crossed over and joined the legions of monsters at Knott's Scary Farm's Halloween Haunt this year. My Avatar is actually a picture of me in character (and a pretty damn cool photo to boot). I'm going to take a stab at designing this summer (well, painting the mazes at least...)

Ah well, I'm looking at making a career change very soon - less hours for more pay! Here's to hoping it works out B)

Ah, mazes. I've created several black-lit, fun-house style mazes.

My first attempt was a small maze with several fluorescent picture frames of varying size, set at various angles along the walls of the maze. Two of the frames were actually holes in the wall through which people could jump out. (The glowing picture frame draws the eye away from the black inside and people aren't apt to notice the holes. Quite effective.)

My second was a giant, insane cartoonish maze. Several weeks and even more artists went into executing that one. I liked it so much I had a friend come in and photograph the whole binge. Another link: The Amazeing

I've been half thinking about a clock-themed, light effects sort of maze for this Halloween (I can't describe it much better than that as it's still roaming around the corners of my mind), although the year is still young.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I used to love my job, but it requires a lot of travel and that contributed to the loss of my x-love. Now I would really like to be a home-gocy. Hopefully, with the use of more technology like WEBex, I will get to do more from the house. It :o just isn't happening fast enough - my calendar is filling up with business trips throughout spring! Soon, I will be off to Idaho, Oregon, and Washington again!

This is really, really weird... I've been reorganized into a team that's little more than a placeholder for IT Architects waiting to be assigned to new accounts. I'm getting paid to twiddle my thumbs! WOOHOO!!! It's like working for the government all over again.... :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

been out of work since halloween and haven't been able to get another positoiin as of yet. not working is the pits! :blink:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire