A round for the house!

Zephaniah W Nash

Whensomever I finish writing a script, serious drinking is necessary.

As the weather out is frightful - well, rainy, dark, and depressin', anyways, I'll buy a round here for folks to enjoy.

And after a month or two o' tinkerin', it might actually be worth staging somewheres or other.

Cheers to ye all!

sig2.jpg

Arr! Congratulations, Mister Nash.

B)

Sante!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Ahoy, Nash! Drinks on me! An' congratulations to ye! Fer there be no feelin' grander than the typin o' 'fini' at the end o' a missive...exceptin' mayhap that o' seein' it performed on some humble little stage!

I be readyin' t' set sail this comin' week with me new motley piratical crew on th' Bloomin' Bloomer an' be spending me weekend with the polishin' o' TALES O' THE BARBARY GOLD.....a fierce little piratical tale o' Ol' Bobcat Blackjack an' his (mis) fortunes at sea.....

Fair winds to ye in yer venture....tis a great feelin, aye?

~Foxmorton

B)

Thank ya kindly, Mister Nash an' a hearty congratulations upon finishin' yar scipt. Indeed, once yar tinkerin's done, where will ya bae presentin' this script? Inqurin' minds bae hankerin' tae ken.

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

Dunno exactly how much of a run this one will actually have, it's as much an excuse for swordplay as it is a bit of theatrical literature.

It's mainly an idea we've been working on here for use in any stage combat demonstrations/workshops we get - a bit more than the usual, "this is a sword, this is how you use it."

Although, if it works with an audience, it will go into any faire auditions we get a chance to do.

Will likely be missing this season all 'round for any attempts at joining a faire, but if things go the way we're all hoping them to, we'll have time to do art for art's sake...

sig2.jpg