Custom Pirate Flags?

capnwilliam

We are presently waiting on results from farming out our design for this years' Tallships events., So far, however, not too impressed, as one major outfit has lost our logo, and the other doesn't know where they put it!..I'll let you know when we have success. If you want a small one, there are several good makers here. Our issue is size, as we are looking for a ten by sixteen. Good luck, Gary

:rolleyes:

You send me the flag and logo, I can get it screen printed for you, price, I dont know. Depends what size too.

Thanks for the offer, mate, but.....Due to the weather, and the number of events and crew handling them, we now only do sewn flags, design included...The wind and saltwater be rather tuff on 'em, eh?

:P

I'm an illustrator, graphic designer, photographer, sculptor, and like Petee, I'm an art director.

I've designed a great many flags, but the only large scale flags I've done were hand painted on heavy canvas. Example...

a350f917.jpg

This makes them very sturdy, but they only serve well as wall hangings or camp backdrops. They are generally too rigid to flap in the wind when painted this way. Still, I've done at least four painted flags and they make wonderful editions to rooms and camps.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg