ATM Theft

William Brand

I went through the drive through to make a deposit tonight. I pulled forward after getting my reciept and realized that I don't have my card, so I put my car in park and ran back. There was a guy standing there complaining his card wouldn't work. I took my card and went home.

I just checked my account online. The bastard had quick hands. He did a quickcash request in the few seconds the card was out of my sight.

Now it's in the bank's hands.

Bloody Pyrate.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

ARRRRRGGGG! :P

I hopes it turns out well fer ye, matey.

When I left my ATM card in the machine (inside a grocery store), someone turned it in and they called me over the store speaker system. I was lucky.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Rat Bastard! :rolleyes: I hate a thief more than anything! SOrry about your mishap, and I hope it is resolved quickly. I found a platinum m/c in the drive-thru ATM once and just took it into the bank. I believe that what goes around comes around so that idiot that took your cash needs to walk the plank!

People that screw other people get really good at it. They lie to themselves they lie to others and act like acadamy award nominees in their every day life. The thing is though that they all start liking the fact that they are getting away with lying and then the truth leaves their sad existance and usually they end up going straight to jail where they become some other lyers bitch, all because thier life is a lie. It all evens out though! I promise in the grand scheme of things what goes around comes around. I'd be willin ta bet the effing bastard got rear ended on his way home from spending it on dinner!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

I hope it resolves quickly William. I know how stressful that is.

I had my puse stolen in the past and the theif went on a little shopping spree with my debit card. They never caught my theif despite the fact that AOL had their address (they bought something from AOL w/my card). The cops didn't care at all.

Where be the scoundrel! Let him walk into this Pub and we'll run him through!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Aye, plus mayhaps he was an idiot and used his own card afterwards.
:)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."