Tallships Challenge 2006 updates.......

the Royaliste

Avast, ya scurvey seadogs!!.....Just got a post statin' that a Cleveland radio station will be giving away a 'Party Like a Pirate'! adventure aboard Royaliste whilst we are in their area!...Also, a couple has already inquired thru the festival organisers to get hitched during the event!..Cleveland will be the location we are near for the release of the next 'Pirates of the Carribean' episode in July.....Chicago is also getting wound up over the events, as their website is now up Chicago Tallships...Bay City and Green Bay RR warmin' up too, so..look to the horizon, maytees!

:lol:

• 3 months later...

I thought I'd bring this back up topside, as it be just about time, mates!....We've checked the Parade of Sail route today, and it looks like a blast!(had to pun, eh?).....For starters, we've agreed to some 'preliminary' events, starting with a Canada Day Pirate Celebration in Leamington Ontario, July 1-4....Then, a few days of educational pirating back in Cleveland at the Science Center, then..off to Eerie, Pa. to rondezvous with five more ships, Unicorn, Providence, St. Lawrence II, Picton Castle, and the Brig Niagara.....and off back to Ohio for the official Parade of Sail and the beginning of Tallship Challenge 2006!!!....Do try and catch us this summer, we're packin' living historians, stage combat swordsmen, cat 'o nine carryin' wenches, and a few more surprizes......

Captain!

Lookin' forward t' meetin' ya in due time!

I personally will try and catch hold of ya in Chicago.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

royaliste,

the lad and i and our ladies will be there in erie, pa do you plan on docking or will this just be a harbour rendevous with the other ships

i would love meeting you and seeing the ship we try to get up to the niagara every few months so it would be a grand tyme to meet and greet ye and the crewe

callenish and josh the scourge

royaliste,

the lad and i and our ladies will be there in erie, pa do you plan on docking or will this just be a harbour rendevous with the other ships

i would love meeting you and seeing the ship we try to get up to the niagara every few months so it would be a grand tyme to meet and greet ye and the crewe

callenish and josh the scourge

Methinks we'll leave here on the ninth, and be rafted up on the tenth...Not sure if and when we're leavin' on the eleventh to head back with the others.......Keep an eye peeled, and we'll be around thereabouts, as we have new trainees we'll be breakin' in that trip....

:lol: