HMS Victory

HarborMaster

Late last night after I returned home from work. A man and his wife were at my house visiting my wife. The same man that bought my 20" Napoleon and Red Oak carriage I built during my affordable make your own cannons cheap thread. After having bought the cannon and having alot of fun with it he decided to buy me a thank you gift for tropico's Scuba shop (It will go behind my desk I think on the wall).

Needless to say I was shell-shocked. What can you say? I dont want it? You shouldnt have? Its to big?

I just went with Oh my gawd ! Thank YOU ! ! ! I felt a bit speechless., which with my big mouth is saying nothing is saying alot. I am still gawking and trying to get over this.

HMS_Victory_Model01.JPG

HMS_Victory_Model02.JPG

HMS_Victory_Model03.JPG

HMS_Victory_Model04.JPG

HMS_Victory_Model05.JPG

HMS_Victory_Model06.JPG

He (Dennis) Gawked at it with me for hours with beer and amazement . Ever piece is hardwood all little planks and lots of rigging cannons and I am still finding detail. I am thinking I better start making more people cannons.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Wow...... I think I would pass out. Thats a speechless awe type moment. I think one of the only times I felt like that was when I was with my father in law helping him clean out his fathers house after he passed and we found an original 20's era thompson sub machine gun. We were able to crack off a few rounds before he sold it......amazing.

GageSig.png

Thanks everybody., yea I am still a little shocked everytime I go into the living room. He saved the packaging for me and I am gonna need it to make sure it holds together for the shipping.,it'll go on the plane with me in April for the 28+ hours of travel time it takes to get to the PH. I am grateful for it., however setting it up in the scuba shop is still 3 years away for me.

Gawd I cant wait to retire out. Its gonna be like a great big Pirate orientated christmas !!! Lotsa a toys I always wanted shipped an laying in wait :lol: ( .

Oh on a side note.,I may be wrong correct me if I am.

According to Dennis., this is a model of Victories state the day of the battle of trafalgar., which is to say the flag in WHITE bearing the RED-CROSS means "Admiral on-board" ?

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

After WE get "Inside The Bottle" :huh: ..,Then....., Everyone heave ho !!! :)

I gotta find me a small Pewter Admiral about 1" tall to stand by the wheel., and maybe a few British Marines. B)