Which Sci-Fi Crew Would You Best Fit?

Caraccioli

Firefly is about space pirates? Cool I'll need to watch an episode or two, when and what channel does it air?

It was kind of piratey, but also very Old West. It's available on DVD. The recent movie Serenity was the same cast and crew, but I'd advise watching the series first.

Hawkyns

:lol:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Wish I could of caught it. Although I'm not much of a si-fi kinda guy. Except for Sigourney "Alien As Whoopin" Weaver and the Space Marines, oh man what I wouldn't give for a pulse rifle.

"Another glorious day in the corps. Every day in the corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal a banquet, every paycheck a fortune, every formation a parade! I love the corps."

Petee-2.jpg

I got Firefly at the top, which I'm all good with.

For those asking, definitely watch the series before the movie. Same characters and setting, but something of a different tone than most of the series. From what I've heard people saying, for the most part, those that saw some or all of the series really liked the movie, those that didn't see the series didn't like the movie as much.

Personally, I would think those that got Firefly at the top should have Bebop closer to the top than I got, but hey, I'm no psychologist, as the writer of this poll surely were. I mean, they would have to be, wouldn't they...? :lol:

And surely they mean the new Battlestar Galactica series, rather than the old one. I hope, I hope, I hope...

sig2.jpg

There are several sites where you can create your own poll, so I doubt you have to be a psychologist or psychiatrist to write these. Anyone remember the pirate/ninja/cowboy poll we had going around here? The site that hosted that gives you the ability to make your own poll if I remember correctly.

I find it sort of humorous that people want to fit into the crew of the shows they like. It seems to be based on how you feel about government, independence, teamwork and that sort of stuff. If you like Star Trek but you fear the government for example...you're probably not going to wind up with ST very high on your list.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Here's what I got:

You scored as Moya (Farscape).

You are surrounded by muppets. But that is okay because they are your friends and have shown many times that they can be trusted. Now if only you could stop being bothered about wormholes.

Moya (Farscape)

94%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

88%

Serenity (Firefly)

81%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

75%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

69%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

63%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

63%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

56%

SG-1 (Stargate)

56%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

50%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

38%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Wish I could of caught it. Although I'm not much of a si-fi kinda guy. Except for Sigourney "Alien As Whoopin" Weaver and the Space Marines, oh man what I wouldn't give for a pulse rifle.

"Another glorious day in the corps. Every day in the corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal a banquet, every paycheck a fortune, every formation a parade! I love the corps."

Calm down Apone... B)

Alien: Resurection had space pirates in it...

Micheal Wincott makes a real goode pirate, so does Ron Pearlman...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Serenity (Firefly) 100%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars) 100%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek) 75%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files) 75%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica) 75%

:rolleyes:

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

You scored as Millennium Falcon (Star Wars).

The world around you is at war. Fortunately you know how to handle that with the greatest of ease. You are one of the best at what you do and no one needs to tell you that. Now if only the droids could be quiet for five seconds.

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)88%

Moya (Farscape)75%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)69%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)69%

Serenity (Firefly)69%

SG-1 (Stargate)63%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica) 63%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

Cool!

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

I figured (hoped) my crew would be 'the TARDIS crew', since DW is the only SF TV I really love. I even went so far as to think about each question from the (fourth) Doctor's point of view before answering. Here's my result. 3-way tie...

Serenity (Firefly) 100%

SG-1 (Stargate) 100%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5) 100%

I guess the author of the test has never seen Doctor Who! Oh well, one good solid hope's worth a cartload of certainties.

The Dread Pyrate MacAnselan

aka Mick

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek) 88% (Is that for pajams boy Feddi, or for Klingon?)

Serenity (Firefly) 88%

Moya (Farscape) 81%

SG-1 (Stargate) 81%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5) 81%

The only ones that I have ever seen are Deep Space 9 and Babylon 5.... but on another board everyone says that Firefly is really good.......

Moya (Farscape) 100%

Serenity (Firefly) 94%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek) 88%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars) 88%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix) 88%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files) 75%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica) 63%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop) 63%

Enterprise D (Star Trek) 56%

SG-1 (Stargate) 50%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda) 38%

Interesting, since I made myself an alien once, after watching Farscape. I think I was a sea mammal of some kind in a former (or parallel) life.

alien_04.jpg

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5).

The universe is erupting into war and your government picks the wrong side. How much worse could things get? It doesn’t matter, because no matter what you have your friends and you’ll do the right thing. In the end that will be all that matters. Now if only the Psi Cops would leave you alone.

Moya (Farscape) 75%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars) 75%

SG-1 (Stargate) 75%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix) 69%

Seen maybe five episodes of Babalon5, Guess I should look into it, I may enjoy it.

i got moya - farscape

the cut and paste didn't work right, but it was 88%

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire