leaving for a while

Guest [BB] lkg

Guest [BB] lkg

sorry guys but i have bee negleting from posting here. been really busy lol man this is hard. to web sites to keep up with i dont see how u guys do it lol. maybe after i get use to it it will be easy. im notgoing to be messageing for a while cause im mostly devoting my time to my web site, my clan web site, and clan. we kinda of have a little prblem with an ex member ARRRRR. well lol rum to go around for this be last time for a while for me to give u guys rum. B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

BB,

hurry back.

:)

and Red,you are one sick puppy.cute-but sick

B)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Good luck lass. WE be here waiting to welocme ye back.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."