A unsubtle Plug...and shameless too!!!

darkRose

I be postin this 'ere note in this topic as is directly related ter it....

Me business A Faire of the Rose...be taken special orders fer garb and leather goods ta be delivered at PIP or before ifin ye want.....ifin yer need some special made stuff....drop me an e-mail at

pierre@afaireoftherose.com

and i be makin a couple more ventures out to Faire afore then...dressin 'em landlubbers that thinks they be pyrates....Be in Nebresky this commin weekend and in Grand Valley Michigan the week after....stop in and see us ifin ye be round...

We can make yer pants shirts vests...and now a new coat be avaliable soon....also leather belts...Baldrics..sword frogs and the like..

ifin ye go to our website all the garb in the opening page piture was made by me ceptin the green hat...sos ye know we can do it fer ye....

darkRose

Master -Soldado

:ph34r:

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Well, while others are pluggin' their plunder, let me plug me Seadogges list (yes, says you, "I need to be on another e-mail list like I need another musket ball lodged in me hide...") :-)

http://Seadogges-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

The Seadogges were formerly an SCA shiphold (nautically-themed household) which expanded into a study of all things nautical, from the era of the Elizabeth Seadogges to the close of the great age of sail in the early 19th century. Check out our quizzes and stories about sea battles and swords!

Capt. William

:blink:B):D

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

While we'r peddl'n our wares...how about me new book.

"Falcon's Revenge"

Young British Naval officer Nathan Beauchamp

battles French & English Pyrates as well as

French Privateers in 1803.

falconcvr5.jpg

Sail the Caribbean with young Nate in 1803

Tall Ships Books

amazon.com

Barnes and Noble .com

Trafford Publishing

$19.95

Fair Winds

Redvipers

(Joseph L. O'Steen)

You be selling autographed copies RedViper? I be winning to pay the cost and postage for ye scrawl on me copy.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ah yes...me wbmaster keeps tellim me how purty the new store is gonna be.....but he seems to keep fallin short of gettin er done....I apologize fer the trip..but as I say I done made the stuff in the piture on the first page...and be askin what ye be nnedin...cause I can do bout anything ye want..and reasonable too....

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Ah yes...me wbmaster keeps tellim me how purty the new store is gonna be.....but he seems to keep fallin short of gettin er done

Old computer tech joke:

Have you heard about the programmer's wife? She's still a virgin, but every night he sits on the edge of the bed and tells her how wonderful it's going to be.

Ye do have some right purty stuff there. I may be sendin' some doubloons yer way as soon as I get some more plunderin' done.

Rumors of my death were right on the money.