Translation into Latin?

I'm not exactly sure where I should post this, but I'd like to translate a phrase into latin for a little project. I assume that there's a translator to do such a thing somewhere on the internet, but I can't find it. Of course, if anybody here knows latin and can give me a rough translation, that would be lovely too.

Thanks in advance!

- Weasel

Well I've got a card with a saying Noli Turbare Circulos Meos which is translate on the back to mean Do not disturb my circles. This thing translates it as:

be unwilling uproar round meos

maybe you could find a few more translators and average the results?

:lol:

It sounds more like a random word generator than a translator.

What equations do you use to average translations?

I was wondering if it was trying to tell me something, like "I unwilling cause uproars around me."

as to your question, the algorithms are really quite complicated and probably I'd have to kill you if I told. :P

:P

(I'll get out your algorythm. And your little dog too. (Wait...your little cat. You don't have a dog.))

Then I'll use to create an app and publish it on my web page and everyone will know. HAHAHAHAHAHA! (Maybe I'll call the app Bobblefish.) :lol:

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Well I've got a card with a saying Noli Turbare Circulos Meos which is translate on the back to mean Do not disturb my circles. This thing translates it as:

maybe you could find a few more translators and average the results?

It's probably a syntax thing... latin has different words depending of if you're addressing an individual, group...etc etc and different words for past, future and present tense. I see the logic in the translation:

be unwilling = do not

uproar = disturb

round = circles

I have found this site:

http://www.24hourtranslations.co.uk/cgi-bin/latdict.pl

is great for translating english into latin, but not so great the other way around. None of the words "Noli Turbare Circulos Meos" came up with results.

The other way around, "do not disturb my circles" can be interpreted various ways:

"haud turbo meus orbis" This would be something a mathmetician might say... "do not mess with my nice geometrical circle."

Another translation would be: "inexpugnabilis commoveo mei" This is something a serving girl would say to a drunken pirate who got a little on the "grabby" side. :lol:

Or, it could be: "nemo abrumpo meus vexillum" meaning "nobody seperate my group"

In an italian to english translator, "noli turbare" translates as "hires to upset"

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses