milk gone wild

Biker

Made me want some milk. So now I have a nice frosty glass of cow's milk in front of me to enjoy. Thanks PETA - forgot how much I love the stuff.

Perhaps they should go back to picking on Barnum and Bailey...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

the spot was udderly hilarious! it's the peta video after it that bothers me. being an omnivore that i was born to be and a hunter i know we are all part ofthe food chain, but having lived in rural pa for years and knowing quite a few dairy farmers, the video is very misleading! i alsao have friends that work in one of the biggest meat producing slaughterhouses in pa. i know people that won't eat venison (deer) cause they have georgeous eyes and we actually go out and shoot them, but cows have the wonderful eyes too and taking a deer down with one shot is far more humane than knocking them out and slitting their throat. though the slaughterhouses have progressed to more humane slaughter. it's the peta people that will end up getting themselves slaughtered by following hunters out in the woods and being unintentionally shot by putting themselves in danger by their unsafe antics. i'll get off my soapbox now. it's just a sore subject with me. sorry.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire