Hornblower 2006 Convention

King's Pyrate

I'd like to invite you all to the 2006 Hornblower Convention in Williamsburg, October 12-15. I am saving my doubloons for the trip from Florida.

There will be a website up by the end of the month......I'll post a link as soon as it comes on line.

Yours in Pyracy

King's Pyrate

I've been into the Hornblower Gatherings as they are called- not conventions since the beginning. (There are no dealers, no panels, no guest speakers- just a bunch of people who like Hornblower)

I went to Tempe for one, I've been to Canada for one. Couldn't afford to go to England last year.

I've been talkin' with those gals for many o' year.

They show the movies from A & E, and funny comments are made. There's usually a poster contest and other things o' that sort. They go see the sights of the port they be in.

For more information and things to talk about, go to:

Horatio Hornblower, go down to

Upcoming Events.

I've been into the Hornblower Gatherings as they are called- not conventions since the beginning. (There are no dealers, no panels, no guest speakers- just a bunch of people who like Hornblower)

I went to Tempe for one, I've been to Canada for one. Couldn't afford to go to England last year.

I've been talkin' with those gals for many o' year.

They show the movies from A & E, and funny comments are made. There's usually a poster contest and other things o' that sort. They go see the sights of the port they be in.

For more information and things to talk about, go to:

Horatio Hornblower, go down to

Upcoming Events.

Yes they are nice ladies. More men are slowly becoming involved but they do a lot of gushing over the actors...this time the men folks promises me a tankard at Hooters so we can do some gushing of our own....lol

I'm a fan. I just happen to be joining some friends this evening to watch Horatio. We've been getting together every few weeks or so to watch the films.

I just watched the Gregory Peck version this weekend, for the 10,000th time; on one of the upper channels....I never tire of it.

i have the 8 part a&e series on dvd and the gregory peck version as well and an old vhs version of a late 30's version of a british film version as well we watch thenm every few weeks and my son and i both love them ...we look for minute details to check for period correctness :wub::D:D