Rum forum

Capt.Rummy

I know a way to a Pyrates heart:

RUM.

Right?

I should hope so...

Anyways I wanted to ask... I wanna create a sticky post for Rum reviews so we can keep coming to it and reading or posting more reviews to it.

Is that possible? If not I can make a cheap lil forum seperate for people to bookmark if they like. What would you pyrates like to see?

I made: Rum Reviews so if you would like to join please help me out and start it up for me!

I would love you guys forever! And you would love me for making such a cool rum review!

HyarrR!

I am moving this to a more appropreite place.

Only the Moderators can put something 'up top' or a 'sticky' as you call it. Nor can you create and extra forum for such- heck we can't even do that!

Just by the thread you have written will do. If someone wants to check it out they can.

Hmmm... ok well then nevermind cause I made a forum and I guess its better if I just use that for my reviews and put in my links. I just wasnt sure where to put it or if we could do anything with it in this forum as a sticky.

But anybody who drinks rum n wants to know more come on by, join up and review. Help me get this puppy started...

Ive had a few too many tonight myself being Saturday so Imma get back to drinkn. Just thought Id check up.

*end thread* :ph34r: