anything@pyracy.com - Pyracy Pub email service

Guest Angus MacVox

Guest Angus MacVox

At last count, 332 wretched souls are using an @pyracy.com email address, and Hotmail is starting to worry.

Ok maybe not :ph34r:

This post is just a notice for those of ye who may not know about our fine service. It's plastered all filthy like with ads, but hey, it's FREE! And if you want to get rid of the ads, our service provider everyone.net will be happy to remove 'em for a small fee! You get all sorts of other swank benefits too including 25 MB storage and IMAP, POP, Auth. SMTP.

http://pyracy.mail.everyone.net

A couple of things to note:

If you plug in your @pyracy.com email address into your control panel here at the Pub as your email address here, you cannot receive emails from the board :ph34r: ...I've been knocking my head against the wall trying to figure out why, and all I got was a dent in my wall. Essentially I believe Pub emails itself, because it's on pyracy.com itself. And it's had too much to drink.

It's no biggie, but if you want to receive the Pyracy Pub Newsletter (sent out very irregularly), and you have another email address, you might want to plug that one in here instead.

Those of ye who send out the occasional email via the board here should know that a random 5 or 10 percent have their @pyracy.com email address listed, and won't get your email. So use PM's folks!

I LOVE my account!

the 25mb space is a beautiful thing.

:)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions