Moving

Biker

Ok, since Ill be retiring soon, I'm fixing to buy another house, does anyone have any insight on the following socal areas. Hemet, Wildomar, Murrieta, Temecula?

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

I dont know about Wildomar or Murrieta , but Hemet and Temecula are a bit high and dry aint they fer a pirate? A few sand rats and desert crabs out there no? ya know Lake Havasu or Elsinore may be worth a look in that direction. perhaps the Salt-n-Sea. Least wise they would allow you a boat and some surf. Your not going to be sailing in Temecula. Think of it , sailin under the london bridge on a summers eve? That could be alot of fun ! :huh:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

true, but with the twins and taking care of the MIL some things have to be sacrificed ya know? and I'd rather have a big back yrad for the wee ones to play in.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

It's hard to find a bargain in Temecula anymore, but if it's a big yard you're looking for I'd start in Hemet. More rural of the choices you listed and I'm assuming more reasonable in price. Murrietta is growing pretty quick, but you may still be able to find something there. Don't know too much about Wildomar. All of those regions are about the same as far as climate goes. I know lots of people who bought homes in that area and commute to SD, LA and OC because of what used to be much lower home prices. Unfortunately, the real estate values have been catching up the last few years so those good deals are little harder to find in the "metro" areas like Temecula. Good luck!!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Since I live in Escondido and often have gone that direction for one reason or another, I suggest you take a look at Menifee (off the 215- Newport Road), just north of Murrietta. Also take a look at Nuevo (I think that's how it's spelled- in the area of March Air Force Base), or out in Moreno Valley towards the Hemet direction.

Unfortunately there are no cheap buys anymore in Calif. One is easily shelling out 4 hundred thousand for a house.

there be lots a little homes on acres still in behind fallbrook and escondido areas there in San Diego County and that gets plenti hot stay outa that murietta hemet hell hole mate!

not for less than 3 or 4 hundred grand...

Diego I look at the housing prices all the time and just shake my head...how can anyone afford to buy a home here? :lol:

Reading all these posts makes me wonder how my mate ever thinks we will live again in S. Cal. Oh, and Diego, Temecula, Murietta and Hemet have nothing on "Hot as Hell" like Phoenix, Arizona. :)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.