New POTC Ride Figures

JoshuaRed

After another wonderful & successful voyage thru POTC yesterday we hit the Pirate's Bazaar to check out those new action figures based on the stars of the ride, not the movie. My 4 yr. picked out the guy with the pigs. He loves pirates and he loves piggies, so it was a no brainer, though he did go back and forth for awhile between that one and the "First Mate" with the cat.

These things are REALLY nice. They have quite a wide range of figures, all of which come with lots of amusing accessories. The detail is quite nice, especially the faces, and they really capture the spirit of the ride.

I'm planning to go back and pick up a few for my desk at work! Each one makes a nice little diorama scene.

newbannersigtar0db.gif

I have a few in my office to dress it up a bit....

My office is so boring some say. :lol:

I have the Large Pirate and the lass popping up out of the barrel, the *We want's the Redhead!* wench and the boney navagator at the ships wheel.

All fun and as you say, with fine detail.

And not a bad price at that! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif