Ray Courts Hollywood Collector's Show

Christine

The dates are January 27th and the 28th. This particular show will have Adam West, Burt Ward, Yvonne Craig and Julie Newmar. It's going to be huge for Batman fans. Lots of people will be dressing up in costume. Many of my friends will, myself included. I'll be putting on the Catwoman costume yet again. This is at the Hilton hotel, right next to the Burbank airport. If interested come on over! :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Most of ya thought I fell of the face of the earth for awhile. I did post this and say I'd be out of town, in Hollyweird that is. My computer is also back to normal now. I don't have to go to the library to check email, woo-hoo!

Anyway, the costume romp was a lot of fun! I need to go thru all the many pix that were taken. There were hundreds snapped by friends. Here's one to start off with, meow baby! :lol:

ChristineasCatwoman.jpg

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Okay, here's a few more. It's taking me a long time to go thru all these hundreds of pix that were taken. Our friend and the photographer Mark just went nuts with snapping shots from Thursday thru Saturday. Trying to find some of the really cool ones. I also had to resize them since he sent them as huge files, ugh!

Batgroupinroom.jpg

The Bat group before we left the hotel room on Friday. I was the only villian. Our friend Billy dressed as the villian King Tut on Saturday only.

BatgroupwithAdamWest2.jpg

Our Bat group posing and Adam West standing next to us. Always such a cool guy and amused by us.

WallyChristine.jpg

The guyfriend Wally and me cuddling up while he's holding Adam's name plate. BTW, that's Burt Ward behind us in the black and white-lol!

BillyasTutintheBatmobile2.jpg

Our friend Billy as King Tut in the Batmobile

BillyasTutandChristineasCatwoman.jpg

The 2 villians cuddle up for this picture.

2Batgirlsand2Catwomenatthebatmobile.jpg

Posing in front of the Batmobile. The little Catwoman is the daughter of the guy who brought the Batmobile for the show. A friend of Wally's.

ChristineposeswithJulieNewmar.jpg

Here I am posing with Julie Newmar. Met her before, but always cool to see her and hang out.

JuliechecksoutChristinescatbelt.jpg

Julie checking out my cat belt here-lol!

JulieinspectsChristinesclaws.jpg

She also grabbed my arm to check out my claws. She really liked the way the claws were added to gloves. I told her Vickie, the one Batgirl made them for me. She exclaimed, "Batgirl made Catwoman's claws?! How interesting!" lol! :lol:

As I weed thru the huge file pix and re-size some I'll post more. ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Here's a few more pix:

batgang.jpg

Our whole Bat Gang posing with the Batmobile

batchicks.jpg

Bat and Cat chicks posing with Adam West

terrific_trio.jpg

The terrific trio, Vickie, Alex as Robin and Scott as Batman pose with the famous trio-Yvonne Craig, Adam West and Burt Ward

julie_and_lee.jpg

The 2 Catwomen-Julie Newmar and Lee Meriwether

100_0479_0118.jpg

The Dynamic Duo-Adam and Burt

christinebarbossagy7.jpg