Old Baldy Foundation

Black Hearted Pearl

Thought I would help out the post by reposting it here as many of you in that area are already part of a guild and therefore wouldn't be looking for pirates, ye already found them.

Old Baldy foundation, the keepers of Old Baldy Lighthouse on Bald Head Island, North Carolina, will be sponsporing a pirate festival on National Lighthouse Day in early August 2006. We are looking for pirate crew and pirate ships . Please contact Marilyn Ridgeway, pataskalam@bellsouth.net or Ann Mills,Old Baldy Foundation,910 457 7481.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Thanks, We've already sent in our missive about it - just a short drive from here with a waylay in Charleston. Woohoo! Road trip!!!!!!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com