UK Reenactors' Market

kass

Hi all,

Are any of our "cross the pond" brethren (or sistren) planning on attending the Reenactors' Market in Coventry, England in March. Here's the website:

Reenactors' Market

I ask because I might be able to make it over there this year and I wondered if any of you lot were going to be there...

Kass

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

I might well be going, but hell, even if I don't you can't come all the way to England without meeting up with me! <_<

My best friends are usually working on a stall there so even if I don't make it I can see you're looked after :)

Any you just coming over for the market?

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

I'd love to meet up, Ed, sure! Where abouts do you live (and can you explain that to a Yank who understands London, Southampton, and not much else)? <_<

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

Erm... I spend about half my time in Southampton... :lol:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

I'd guess Birmingham

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk