Model Boats

William Brand

No pics at current but my collection currently inculdes,

diorama's

Cheap kit diaorama of C.S.S. Virginia letting fly on mister Lincolns chese box on a shingle.

Indvidual peices

Bismark (Poor quality kit and impatient builder (me) led to bad finish)

Roman war galley (under construction)

U.S.S. Losangelous class attack sub

and a few more I can't think of at the moment my heads still pounding I'll try and get some pics up later although many of the models I have are kinda banged up from a past move.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Eyes gots me sights on the Golden Hind link

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics right now and I didn't bring my completed models up to Alaska with me. I've got a model of the USS Constitution, Cutty Sark, and a down-rigged Lady Washington (only stump masts so far, and made from scratch...I'm most proud of this one). I've got an uncompleted kit of the HMS Bounty down south, and I've just started getting some supplies up here to work on the HMS Beagle, but it's in its very early stages.

Coastie :lol:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg