frustating game

Biker

Hmmm....shootin' eggs into a basket.....thar's a metaphor there somewhere........

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

My first time was a sad 30....but after 4 games I got it up to 130. Now if the graphics were different, and it was a certain someone's "basket" I was shooting "eggs" into, I'm sure the score would be much higher :P

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

tried the egg and daffy once each - 60 on eggs and 200 on daffy. can't play willie at the library. cionsidered improper for the place.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• 2 weeks later...

Try this one:

Escapa

It's rumoured that a similar game is used by fighter pilots and by their standard, you should be able to last for two minutes. Some of my co-workers have tried it and the best ones are the young guys who play a lot with X-Box and such. I've played it a few tries, but my personal best is only 46.127 seconds - guess I'm not fighter pilot material...

RHJMap.jpg

here's a seasonal one:

POLAR BEAR BATTING PRACTICE

> Click to make the penguin jump and then click again in - time to

> make the polar bear swing the bat to hit the penguin across the

> ice! Very addictive ! ! !

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

:huh:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire