Show your better half

Silent

DSCN4100s.JPG

She's the good looking one on the left

bustier.jpg

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

This is a re-post from another thread.... but the only one I have easy access to so here it is again.

The wife and me doing French Resitance...

FF-2.jpg

and

FF-5.jpg

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Ok so we all know what you look like. But what does your mate look like, the one you love, the person you're with ect ect.  Show your vaction pictures or just the two of you around the house.

WooHoo Look Mates- :ph34r: imagine what you could post here!

That can't be Petee, he's got shoes on! Who are you and what have you done with Petee?

Rummy, post 'em, post 'em...

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Christine does your lad attend faires with ye he would make a great pirate.

Swifty

:unsure:

I've tried to get him to go. He would definitely fit in perfectly! Perhaps someday. He actually does have some outfits that would fit in as well. Got him to at least wear those for me, it's a start! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

That can't be Petee, he's got shoes on! Who are you and what have you done with Petee?

Rummy, post 'em, post 'em...

:unsure::D:D

Variety is the spice of life. I’ve gotta change it up every now and again. Shhh, don’t tell my bucket boot friends about this or they will hang me.

:D:D

Miss ya too rummy, will see ya soon.

Petee-2.jpg

:lol:;);)

Variety is the spice of life. I’ve gotta change it up every now and again. Shhh, don’t tell my bucket boot friends about this or they will hang me.

Don't worry Petee, your secret is safe with me. Nice shoes btw! ;)

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

escondido0333uj.th.jpg

Me wit me luv, Experience Gibbs

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."