Piratemod.com

Ransom

First of all, for any of you who have purchased items from this on-line company, and have had no problems, good for you. This is my personal experience, which is still on-going and bad.

Back in September I ordered a women's size medium T-shirt. When I got it nine weeks later, it was so small I couldn't fit my arms into the sleeves. Now, I'm 5'6" and weigh 116, and do not have arms like Arnold, so this came as a surprise.

I e-mailed them and left a msg on their voice mail, requesting information on how they wanted the shirt returned for a larger size. I heard nothing for three weeks. After another two weeks of repeated e-mails that went unanswered, I threatened to go on all the pirate web-sites I could find, and warn people not to buy from them.

Suddenly, I get a phone call from a man named Steve, who assured me it would be no problem to return the shirt and they would send me a new one. At this point, I was annoyed, but still willing to be a happy customer.

Come December, I still don't have my shirt. On Dec. 6th, I e-mail them again, giving them until Dec 18th to get me my shirt, or refund my money. Steve sends me a cutsey "pirate" e-mail, saying how sorry he is for the bad customer service, and that he will make sure the shirt goes out.

Well, here we are at December 27th, and they still have my money, and I still have no shirt. At this point, I no longer want the bloody thing, I just want a refund, which is what my last e-mail to them demanded.

I told Steve that it was really too bad things had to get to this point, as the company has some fun stuff, but that it would be a cold day in you-know-where before I bought anything from them again. I am also making good on my threat to go to the pirate web-sites and warn people they might want to buy their pirate gear from some other company.

So, that is my saga—still on-going.

Ye be warned!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Thanks, Diego. I was and still am pretty bummed about it. I have heard nothing from them since Dec. 6, and I still have no shirt. I think I can kiss my money goodbye on this one. Chock it up to experiance, and warn all me pub mates. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog