RPFS

Biker

now the first time I went to RPFS was when it was around the lake, then we swtitched sites to the great dust bowl. Because of operational commitments I missed last years Santa Fe dam. the question I have is, IS RPFS worth the extra bucks now? or should I just suck up missing some of my favorite performers and catch them at some of the other venues>?

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

shell out the cash for one or two days and the other days join us at Corona faire....they run the same time frame and Corona is probably a little closer to you. Its a smaller faire, but a great place to meet up with friends and enjoy the atmosphere. They even have two weekends were the faire funs til 9pm, quite a site te see with all the candles, lanterns and fires going on.

what other local faires have you been too?

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

• 2 weeks later...

Southern faire is still a true pleasure to attend, Biker. There are tons of events that will be taking place throughout the spring, and as Sister Scarlet has mentioned, the Corona (Koronenberg) faire is magical when it runs into the evenings. If you want to check out what's happening around socal - Diego is the best resource for ao complete calendar! :lol: