Patrick Hand

Which do you prefer  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer

• Klingon
    • Federation
    • Other (Startrek race)
    • Compleatly Other (Starwars etc...)

I've noticed that there are quite a few Klingons in the pub (Pyracy and Klingon just kinda go together...)

I'm courious to find out if there are more Klingons than pajama.....oops.... Fedies?

Somehow I figure you can guess what my choice is.......

Patrick Hand... aka cheDpa-vesti pr'San

Yeah, like Killian said, pretty easy for us. We started out as a Star Trek group (mostly Klingon) and then picked up piracy.

Never been able to get into Stargate (other than the movie and that's more because I'm an ancient Egypt fan), but I do love Farscape.

I came into the Stranglehold as a pirate and got pulled into the Klingon thing. Wasn't really a big sci-fi fan, so it's all a little new for me which makes me feel like the red-headed-step-child Klingon, but I wore the lump for the first time at our group Christmas party and I think I'm going to get into it.

Mek' Lah tai Baadegg

P.S.

Gigi is stunning as an Orien Slave Girl, and a pretty damn good looking Ferengi too, but the French Virgin is still my favorite :P

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Hmmm.....

Being a moderate fan of all the above...

Was gonna join a group o' Fedies way back... until they took offence when I jokingly asked if you could loop a starship...

Was gonna join a Klingon group, until I realized the folks in my area took it way, way, way, way too seriously...

If I had the spare time, etc., I'd go for an Orion Pirate.... go figure....

Star Wars, Hmm.... I like th' Jedi stuff, but Han Solo always had such a coolness about him...

StarGate... excellent....

If I went to a Sci-Fi con, I'd have a hard time deciding where I'd have the most fun...

Oh I know... I'd dig out th' ol' Lycanthrope rig... Le Loup Garou....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Silly Klingon, space is for Feds.

Decisions, decisions. Ok, I'll pick Fed. I'm not too happy with my choices. I would liked to have seen Andorian in there too, or Orion. The Feds are cool because the Feds are diverse. The Klingons are just retread space vikings. How boring. B)

Btw, I don't know if you ever played the old wargame Star Fleet Battles or not. If you have, and if you liked it, you may want to check out Federation Commander: Klingon Border. It's Star Fleet Battles, with slightly different rules. The game flows much faster. The other day I taught it to a guy who had never played SFB, and we were able to play a duel between a Fed frigate and a Klingon frigate in just about an hour. :P

http://www.starfleetgames.com/fc/

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Blackjohn.... FASA had some Star Treck gaming stuff also, but I never played any of them (I already have enough game rules that I've never been able to find someone to play...)

I did play that Star Treck collectable card game for a short time.... I had a Klingon Fleat.... would shoot any fedi ship that showed itself.... then lay seige to their homeworld untill I had a large enough fleet to blow it up and win the game..... it wasn't very much fun......

Right now, I'm rebuilding my armor and making a new headpeice.... and play Klingon when it dosen't conflict with Tales of the 7 Seas events.

Was Klingon Marine Infanty, but going back to Klingon Pyrate.......