Mud Room

Mad Matt

CaptainCiaran Posted on May 11 2006, 07:13 PM

(Walking along the corridor, Ciaran sticks his noggin' in the Mud Room)

Blimey! This place be dried up!

We'll have none of that!

water_hose_s.gif

::Runs and jumps into the once again sloshy mud pit.::

Much Better!

::looks around the room at everyone standing in the corner like a junior high dance::

Now who's gonna join me?

bunnyssignature3.jpg

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a little bit cold here, but I do like a nice mud bath...

skweesh

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

***Mad Matt slinks into the Mud Room. Looking around he spies a set of muddy bunny prints leading out the door. He stares - perplexed. ***

Should it be kinda like Cinderella where I look for the bunny that matches these prints? <_<

Matt slips into the mood, feeling gooey. He lays back against the side of the pit with his head just above the surface....contemplating.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

• 1 month later...
***Mad Matt slinks into the Mud Room. Looking around he spies a set of muddy bunny prints leading out the door. He stares - perplexed. ***

Should it be kinda like Cinderella where I look for the bunny that matches these prints? :lol:

Matt slips into the mood, feeling gooey. He lays back against the side of the pit with his head just above the surface....contemplating.

:lol: Aye there matt, as she jumps in the mudd with him... mmm this feels great. she crawls over to him and runbs the mudd over his face and chuckles...

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

What the hell?!?!?!

I see how it is.... :lol:

***Mad Matt picks up a handful of mud and flings it at Sarah. Mud coats half her face and drips down onto her already muddy body.***

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

What the hell?!?!?!

I see how it is.... :(

***Mad Matt picks up a handful of mud and flings it at Sarah. Mud coats half her face and drips down onto her already muddy body.***

B) Chucklin she does, she lays back agains Matt and smears mudd over his chest. She kisses him getting mudd on his face again. Their slippery bodys moving with the friction of the mudd between them.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

Oh, Rummy... you just killed a long-standing fantasy. They're a drink?! Whatever shall I do? No more "mountains" to climb, and all that... Woe is me! Oh, the pain, the pain... <_<

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

per'aps the drink can start the climb to the actual physical attribute...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye Hello there Merrydeath luv, care to join in the Mudd luv great fer yer skin. Here have a fruity drink on me. Sarah tosses two silver coin upon the table, the tender brings her a drink.

Merry nods with a smile at Sarah, takes the money and buys a round for them both of Redrum..

sounds yumm to me.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

***Matt dives at Sarah, tackling her and both of them submerging into the mud.***

HAH! Take THAT, darlin'!

Damn it, I got mud in me mouth.

:lol: Chucklin, Sarah looses her top and bare chested she tackles Matt back pushing him in the warm mud. She grabs him by his chest and kisses him with her muddy face and laughs.

Topless mud rasslin'? This is the point when I stop fighting and you have yer way with me. ;)

;) My way with you indeed handsome Matt. i love wrestling..... care to take me down again...? as she smirks a cute devilish smile at him.

***Without hesitation Matt lunges at her hips, simultaneously wrapping his arms around her thighs for a double-leg takedown. Sarah lands on her back in the mud with a giant "SPLOOSH!". Mud waves slap the side of the mud pool. As Matt slips between her knees, Sarah catches him in her guard and squeezes with her exquisitely strong gams....***

:lol:

:lol: Chucklin ya got me you devil of the sea, she leans up at him still he clutched in her grips, and kisses him with alittle tongue. she laughs and with one flip fast twist she flips matt on his back now I got you she gazes at him as she stradles him on his waist. all covered in Mudd they laugh.