POTC 2/3 souvenirs

Mad Matt

I got this off the website where I found photos of the pirate ships used durign filming. If anyone wants to see the website so's ya know the dubloons are not goin' into me own pocket, send me a PM and I will send you the link. This is only fer a bit o' pyrate fun.

"To benefit the The Grand Bahama Children's Home Mackenzie Crook and Lee Arenberg have signed some Bahamas souvenir tee shirts which will be sent to anyone who sends a donation of $35 or more payable to the children's home. Those who submit donations should include their name and address for the shirt to be sent to with the cheque.

Make cheques payable to:

THE GRAND BAHAMA CHILDREN'S HOME

Mail to:

Bahamas Vacation Guide

P.O. Box F-43652

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Bahamas

There is no zip code.

Tee shirts and autographs may vary.

Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery."

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I just heard from Lee tonight an the shirts are authentic.

They were real and truely signed by himself and MacKenzie

Buy to your hearts content! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

YAY! :lol: I hope there's still some left! B) So, what's it like t' hobnob with the stars, eh?

Not as much fun as hob-nobbing with the likes of you m'lad...

It's just a job. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I see yer a coy one, eh? :huh: Thankee fer the compliment! I haven't gotten one like that since.....this morning! :huh:

What're ye drynking? 'Tis on me, luv. :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I see yer a coy one, eh? ;) Thankee fer the compliment! I haven't gotten one like that since.....this morning! ;)

What're ye drynking? 'Tis on me, luv. ;)

ROTDLMBAO!!!

Coy??? ;)

M'self???? ;)

(chuckle) Not!!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

This shirt is simply a proto type.

I showed it to the Artist’s and was told that not only are these shirts not suppose to be on sale yet, but this picture is just of the proto type for the finished product. This look was never mass produced legally

(shrug) Go figure. ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif