Plunder On-Line At Pirate's Cave

piratescave

*jumps piratescaeve* Argh!

Hi mom! I joined too!

I know you're in the next room and I could easily tell you in person, but I'd rather let you know this way. It's the pirate way of life. :)

:lol:

A pirate by heart, a pirate in my soul

I always steal whatever I need, no self-control

I always long to sail my ship and explore the sea

So you'd better beware me!

Because Captain Pirate is near. And a girl too so fear

Don't you dare to question me and I might let you live

I fight and kill those without skill

So surrender now...and bow!

I by no means speak for the group, but I am kind of the resident ass h*le when it comes to stuff like this.

You may be a member of the forum of long standing, and just changed your user name to match that of your new store and I apologize if that is the case, but I am assuming that you are brand new to this list and are just looking for an opportunity to sell your wares.

Now I understand that this is your new business, and you are exicted to get it off that ground. We appreciate the link to the store and I am sure we will all check it out.

BUT, you don't have to provide a link to every item in your store. Especially if the topic is something like "Barbarian Sword".

Thanks for the heads up about your store though, and I wish you luck.

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Do you think, that when someone is not interested in pirate stuff wants to sell pirate items? This is a great site, apart that we want to promote our shop.

And we're linked eacht item at the home-button, because when you search for keywords, the complete page isn't showing and you can't get to the shop.

Anyway, we'll keep the it going. Have fun too!

piratescavebanner.jpg

They only mentioned this particular sword because it is the same sword in your banner at the top of the page.

A pirate by heart, a pirate in my soul

I always steal whatever I need, no self-control

I always long to sail my ship and explore the sea

So you'd better beware me!

Because Captain Pirate is near. And a girl too so fear

Don't you dare to question me and I might let you live

I fight and kill those without skill

So surrender now...and bow!

I'm going to merge this topic with the original one, since they are basically the same thing. You can add a post in the existing topic about new items you want people to notice, then the topic will appear at the top of the page when people log into the pub.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

One of the reasons I don't buy anything from Ebay anymore is because of the added $14.95 cost added in for their cut. That's just too expensive for me if I'm buying something especially if it's less than that.

When you're a poor person like me, every dollar is precious.

I liked the bracelets cuz I haven't seen those here at events that I've been too. Besides, the price was right.

In fact I thought all the prices at Pirates Cave were decent for the items offered.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, actually we do. The USA and Canada. First we only wanted to deliver to courntries in Europe, but the USA seemed only natural. Canada is no problem either. But each country has it's own law and regulations about weapons and that's the major problem. See you!

;)

piratescavebanner.jpg

The coat is made of fleece, which is thick soft warm material (100% polyester). The other coat is made of cotton and is exactly the same model.

The price for the first coat is 172.50 CAD, for the second is about 133 CAD. To wear with the coats the pirates shirts (your choice is black) are very nice. We have 3 kinds of pirate shirts, prices vary from about 39 to 49 CAD. Our currency is EURO's, but now you have an idea what the prices are!

Plunder ahead!

;)

piratescavebanner.jpg

No, not yet. Maybe in future. I have a coat I want to reproduce. A very fine pirate coat. But I also want the cotton one we have for the spring and summer. I love this coat, goes great with the shirts (I have a black one) and with a wench top!

B)

piratescavebanner.jpg