Worst gift ever?

Pew

We have a "white elephant" exchange here at work. You wrap up some garbage and then folks pick it, etc. Kinda like gag gifts. Made me start thinking, (not that hard, but . . .)

What's your worst gift ever recieved (birthday, holiday, etc)?

Did you ever re-gift it?

:lol:

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Now we do regift at my work, and its a lot of fun. I got a bunch of old smelly hand lotions which no one wanted, and I did regift it this year. ;)

Now that's the Christmas spirit!!

;)B)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

My parents bought me this last year...

HK349.jpg

I didn't know what to say. Part of me really wanted to ask them if they kept the receit, but they were so excited for me to open it.

That's gorgeous! Not very practical, but I could scare some people with that...

Anywho, the worst gift I've seen yet was a box of teabags (lipton, 100 count) given at a gift exchange. I think they ended up using them for poker chips later on since the person who was stuck with them 'accidently' forgot them...