Christmas; why I frigging hate it

Fox

Well here it is Christmas Eve, got my rum and coke, enjoying the 80 degree weather here, ah Paradise!

For the first time ever, Boat's sister and her family are coming here for Christmas day. I'm sure they will be talking about my place for years to come.

From the string of lights diagonally across the ceiling with my Star Trek and Star Wars onaments and various interesting ornaments to the general decor mostly of a nautical type that adorns various parts of the place.

I didn't want to do the usual ham or turkey stuff, so I have a bountiful Italian dinner to serve. Main dish, Chicken Parmasan, spagetti, extra sauce, garlic bread, salad, and a request from my friend Bob for that green bean casserole that seems to adorn many tables as a favorite.

I kinda had a free-for-all when it comes to the dessert side. I made little lemon tarts (ok I cheated, I just filled those ready done little filo dough cups), and I tried to put Cool whip on top with a fancy decorator tip, didn't work, just sort of spread out...oh well, threw some red and green pastilles on top so they didn't look so weird.

Then I have the apple-raisn bundt cake and some of the Bishop's Bread I make.

Time to leave, so I wish you all good times,

To all a good night. :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: too much...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."