Redoing My Webpage

I am in the process of re doing my webpage, and would like to know if there is something you think I should add or a link should be put up. Remember though that this is a family friendly site. Any cool graphics would be welcome as well! Thanks

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Oh no none of what you say sound harsh from either one of you. No worries there, I am a writer after all. The way my webpage is now is what Yahoo page builder offered. You know pre fab stuff none of that will be there if I can figure out how to put images in the background and writing on top oh boy! It will be so great!! Thanks guys and keep the ideas coming

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Kendra, the free getting started tutorial at this website is pretty good. Got me going, and you don't even need any special programs. I haven't subscribed, just used the free stuff.

http://www.pagetutor.com/

As for content, I always enjoy a "questions people ask me" section with pithy answers, and even soliciting the asking of questions. Or the "fifty useless things to know about me" Something that gives more insight into who you are.

Kendra, the free getting started tutorial at this website is pretty good. Got me going, and you don't even need any special programs. I haven't subscribed, just used the free stuff.

http://www.pagetutor.com/

As for content, I always enjoy a "questions people ask me" section with pithy answers, and even soliciting the asking of questions. Or the "fifty useless things to know about me" Something that gives more insight into who you are.

Thanks!! Here is what I have so far http://www.geocities.com/ladydonegan20032003/My Webpage Not all my pages are up yet(The Quill, the Pirate flag, and poetry Corner) my favorite hang outs work. I just wanted to see what you all thought so far!!

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

As long as you put up plenty of your poetry, all is well! ;)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

As long as you put up plenty of your poetry, all is well! :lol:

agreed btw the site looks much better now. My only further advice beyond adding more links as stated before would be to try and keep a theme through out the site both visually and litterally.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Kendra... if your using Netscape..... it has a webpage "Composer"....

hummm and so does Microsoft Word.....

Yes, I am using Netscape (Mozilla) It has been so much fun to play with. And yes the poetry is on its way its just going to take me longer to put that part "Poetry Corner" together. And yes hit man you aright A definate theme for each page. Right now I am just trying to put all the pages and links on the main page first. Thank God for the line seperator thingy *giggle* And before any one asks there will be a photo gallery, that is going to take some time as well. Well I am off to rest I am not feeling so great today may be I will work on the rest of it later tonight.

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• 2 weeks later...

All right hand me my cutless (I got one for Christmas) Yahoo must die!! They keep messing around with things and now they have messed with my webpage and now I am mad :unsure::huh::huh::huh::huh: I know what do I exspect for free, but there still will be spirting blood ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I am goin to cancel my web account and move it any body have any idea where. It must be free!! or if any on has space for me on they're webpage I would be so happy. Either way I have worked too hard to turn back now. My words must be seen, my thoughts must be heard I am a pirate@#$%^ and I have a cutless and I am learning how to use it!

All right This is my first pyrate type rant give me a break! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :huh:

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

All right This is my first pyrate type rant give me a break! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Well ye did jus' bout rite fer yer first pyratical lyke rant..... maybe nex' tyme ye ken add just a few descriptions O' specifically wot ye intend ter do ter thier body parts.... such as.... "I'll be pullin' yer gizzard out an' be feedin' it ter th' fishies, ye milk drinkin' spotted puppies"

But wit some practice ye will be doin' fyne soon enough..... :lol:

I think like I typed eairler... I gotta re-do my web page........ turn it into '''"how ter be (or at least dress) like a Pyrate..............

I can draw... and do dang good HTML..... (OK NNetscape's composer makes it sooo simple..)just gotta get offa me ....(well you know what) and do it.............

I hope ter see yers... and I will show you mine...... :lol:

I guess my rant really worked. My web-building on yahoo is going I don't want to say smooth, but it is going better. So I plan on staying in port for awhile. Here's to Pyrate type rants! <_<

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• 2 weeks later...

Kendra's bio page is up!

And two poems in poetry corner

Sword of womanhood and Pirate cove

All the ports links work now.

I am still taking suggestions: Please look at poetry corner. It is a list. Tell me what kind of back grounds you would want to see pics or color. Yocan even send me pics and you will get credit on the page. no XXX please send them to my yahoo address: LadyDonegan20032003@yahoo.com

Thanks

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1