Pirate "puffy" shirt

got that leather waistcoat today it's good quality piece and fits well the only thing i will change are the buttons they are us army buttons the whole pewter eagle and cluster of stars over them ....army dress buttons ...changing them out to some period repro pewter buttons in a bordered french style with a linen textured surface ......my shirt was still back ordered though .... :blink:

I'll give you details when it arrives. My nine-inch pirate is simply quivering with excitement. (I wonder what the hell THAT means?) .

The Season 5 & 6 DVD gift Pack contains a very small puffy pirate shirt. Just right for yer, ah, er, "Pyrate."

B000BBOUF4.01._PE35_.Seinfeld-Seasons-5-6-Giftset-Includes-Handwritten-Script-and-Collectible-Puffy-Shirt._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

6" shirt fits 9" pirate.

The puffy "woman's type of sleeve" is exactly why it was so reviled on that Seinfeld episode.

I have been trying to find the shirt (the 6" one) on eBay, without having to pay for the whole freaking season of DVDs... You can get a framed collectable one, but not at a good price...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hah! My full-size puffy shirt finally arrived! Excellent! It's Christmas all over again!

...now to finish that coat so I have something to wear it with...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• 2 months later...

Although you cannot see the entire "puffy" shirt, I think it really does look nice with the rest of my outfit... which you can see in this photo:

PeteStraw1.jpg

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg