A night on the Town-pyrate style

Scarlet McBayne

A call te all pyrates, buccaneers, sea wolfs and wenches ( and the rest o ye here at the pub )...I'd like te invite ye te come out and play as Diego, Rummy, meself and others enjoy a night out on the town. We be invadin Tall Ships / Olde Ships in Fullerton this friday the 9th at 8pm for drinkin, eatin, partyin and drinkin o course.

the list starts here...here pirate, pirate B)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

I'd love to go, lass, as I have a great fondness for Southern California in general, and pirates in particular... but, there be this thing called "work" keeping me from it... that, and about 2000 miles of land...! Mebbe next time B)

Hope ya all have a grand outting, however!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Oh, I promise te think o both o ye.

Capt. Morgan ( left hand ) - Mad Matt ( right hand )

I'll be sure te dress apropriately....imagination runs wild :P:lol:

Scarlet McBayne

So word on the street is we're not dressin up like pyrates! Oh! I get it, its a fine deluxe dress to the tee's night of finery and pimp! I got this so down! Angora top coat, fedora and black wing tip boots honey! White satin tie on a black pinstripe double breasted suit with a black on black shirt! Somebody hold me down! The cameras will be certainly charged and ready fer postin on Monday!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I'm thinkin somethin along the lines of Jessica Rabbit...black, lace, thigh-hi's, garters and high-heels. Oh and maybe a coat te keep me warm :lol::P:unsure:

Scarlet McBayne

I cant wait te see you Rue!!

hugs an kisses sent out te you, by the by, I got yer christmas card last night...thanks luv. I feel all special now...xoxoxox

Scarlet McBayne

I'm thinkin somethin along the lines of Jessica Rabbit...black, lace, thigh-hi's, garters and high-heels. Oh and maybe a coat te keep me warm :lol::P:unsure:

p p p p p p p leeeeaaaaaaase Eddy!

knock knock knock knock knock Two Bits!

Say! Who did frame Roger Rabit?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I'm thinkin somethin along the lines of Jessica Rabbit...black, lace, thigh-hi's, garters and high-heels. Oh and maybe a coat te keep me warm :o   :o   :o

p p p p p p p leeeeaaaaaaase Eddy!

knock knock knock knock knock Two Bits!

Say! Who did frame Roger Rabit?

B) hmmmmmm

My plans were to be in Anaheim this friday, but alas mother nature has taken a disliking to me and cursed me with the flu. All my plans are out the window. Have a great time all of you scallywags! :ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Oh and maybe a coat te keep me warm

Dressin' like that, you'll have enough hot blooded lads to keep you warm, even if you were in yer "unmentionables" in Alaska, in January! :)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Here Here Capt Morgan! I wish I could be there myself. But, alas, Yon shore be more than a casual sail for me at the moment. BUT! I will make it out there to meet me mates. (Wenches take note)

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Well the dream were big, but alas the reality was that many o me mates canceled on us last night!! :rolleyes: aarrgghhhh ;)

Not te worry, Diego, Rummy, Carter, Red Jayme and meself had a wonderful evening o drink and feasting. And we did manage te get a photo or two o Rummy, Jayme and meself on the bar. :) We dressed down the evening in jeans...but not te worry lads! Rummy and I wore our corsets jest te be "proper piratesess".

A toast te all me fellow blackhearts and may our paths cross in friendly ports fer years te come. :huh::huh::(

Scarlet McBayne