Scared of Santa!

they scared me!

i have this one picture of me, about a year or two old, sitting on santa. and they had this giant garfield head that popped up and down everytime a picture was taken. i was too busy watching this giant orange thing just rising up from behind me, and i look so confused...

my 13-year-old was spooked by a 6 foot rudolph when he was 1 and refused to go near any costumed characters for years! he was quite content with standing outside the santa, bunny, whatever are was there at the time and wave to them. but try to get him inside the fence to actually talk to him was impossible! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

;) Ol'Black Jack will be donning Santa attire once again this weekend. I'll be skeerin the snot outta the buggers at our local VFW post and Eagles Aeire. I can't wait ta see the lil sneveilin' wretches n' all da pissed out moms n' dads!....Tis' my lil' offerin fer da holidays! :lol:
victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

My neice is scared of Santa. Every year her mother takes her to see Santa and Mrs. Claus at a mall near us. My neice sits on Mrs. Claus's lap and tells her what she wants!

In my best photo with Santa I was 6 and have a massive shiner. My brother and I had a nasty fight earlier that week. Kinda hard to convience Santa you were good with the evidence I had.