Real life pirates

suspition

Well lass to be mighty interesting. Do you know the whole story?. When you post the response, see the thread titiled genealogy. We be mentioning our famous ancesters there too.

And welcome aboard

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

aye, I know the story, she was a merchant out of Newfounland, she brought furs to England, but she kept some of the money for herself, no one knew, untill one day, there had been rumers going around about her, and the American government wanted her hanged, so she and her crew got caught, and were taken to the nearest port (I'm not sure which) and she bribed her captors with sexual favors, *I roll my eyes* and was let free, then she met up with Captain Kidd, I think, and well, they had this huge amount of lust between them, and she was already married to a Thorne, from Newfoundland, and well, things happened, but then he marooned her, and I'm not sure what happened after that.

I had someone contact about a story I posted on my page about Henry Morgan. Appearantly he was a relative and they annually hold a reunion in the UK. I am ashamed to report they are not honoring Henry but the family as a hole.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.