Looking for a Pirate Air Freshener...

Phillip Black

A friend of mine was given, some years ago, an air freshener for his car that had a skull and crossbones with the words: "I'm a Pirate and this is my ship" written below the jolly roger.

I've been looking for the same one for some time now, but can only find the standard Jolly Roger type(without words)...Has anyone seen the one I am referring to? Anyone know where to find one?

Sea Captain: Yar, that be handsome pete, he dances on the pier for nickels!

Sea Captain: Arrr... you gave him a quarter, he'll be dancin all day.

"Pirate Air Freshener"!!!!!!??????? :( now ye be embarassin' Durty Mick here!....wha' the 'ell does a Pyrate be wantin' an air freshener fer??....wha's next?.....Pyrate Deodorant?.....Pyrate toothpaste???....mate, ye needs to get back on board ship fer a few months, drink rum every day, cuss.... be a god damn pyrate! :(

:lol: Aye, ye be right there Durty Mick! Being a pirate, I not be givin' a care to the scent of no air freshener, but I do need to be flyin' me jolly roger on me ship! Twas me reason for inquirin'. It would seem Hot Topic be sold out of the air freshener, so I'll be havin' to find another way to raise me jolly roger on me ship! :lol:

The skull and crossbones as shown by William are the ones sold by No Quarter Given.

I know exactly what Phillip Black is talking about, cuz I had one in my truck.

Phil, you might find it in their stores, but usually, most of their stuff is online. Hot Topic

Because their site is no longer secure (I think someone hacked into it- you'll see this as each page comes up and you have to click 'yes' in order to see the products) I recomend calling them and placing your order.

I've never had any trouble with them at all and recieved my orders fairly quick.

William, thank ye for the links, and the pic, but tis a slightly different thing than what I be lookin' for. Though, I may be havin' to settle for it iffen the Hot Topic one no longer be available.

Rumba Rue, thanks for the advice! I will try giving them a call. It doesn't show up on their website, but i can't believe that they would just not carry it anymore, at least I hope not! I'll give it a go and let ye know!

:( Le sigh...I called the online store, and they no longer carry it. I called the stores in my area, and all are sold out of it...Guess, I don't get one... :( Thanks for your help anyway!