Show Yourselves Pirates!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think that one of the Moderators would have had placed a note to the under 18 crowd by now...but since they haven't, I hope no one complains if I do....

If you are under 18 please it is not a good idea to post any real life personal information on the internet without your parents consent...because, although those here (as far as I know) in the pub are a right good crew, unfortunately in today's world you need to be careful.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Swifty, when you ask someone to post their whereabouts, and have the link to the map and asking for Real life pictures... I consider that personal information don't you?

Anyway, enough said on the subject.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

well I marked my spot, though it wont show on the puter at work. keep getting error on page.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

well I marked my spot, though it wont show on the puter at work. keep getting error on page.

Wouldn't matter anyway Biker...yer probably like me an yer spot will be hidden behind Oderlesseye's big old head :ph34r:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
So tell me Ladies and Gents what do you think of my pictures please let me know. :lol:

outstanding pics, Swifty.. the water is beautiful, and so's the ship!

thank you!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Ahoy Mateys! :lol:

Who'da thunk...Puttin' Pyrates to a MAP of all things...

It be a Darn good Idea!

-Deadly Drucilla

:lol:

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

So how many bumps does it take to make it sticky? :lol:

Only a moderator can make something sticky. I was asked to sticky this post and it seemed like a good post to sticky, so I did. I have been sorely tempted to take it down for a spell, if only so it gets into the mix and doesn't get ignored by regular visitors. (Sticky notes have a tendency to be relegated to the mental background and wind up getting ignored.)

I would think that one of the Moderators would have had placed a note to the under 18 crowd by now...but since they haven't, I hope no one complains if I do....

If you are under 18 please it is not a good idea to post any real life personal information on the internet without your parents consent...because, although those here (as far as I know)  in the pub are a right good crew, unfortunately in today's world you need to be careful.

Here, here! I have noted this elsewhere before but it bears repeating here. Thanks for covering this point, Lady Seahawk.

Pictures and zip codes are probably not too dangerous unless you're in a very small town...but if you put your surname on the board anywhere and your zip code on that map - it may not be too difficult to piece things together. Someone would have to be pretty dedicated to the task, though. Still, better safe than sorry.

Oh, and since it doesn't appear yet on this page:

http://www.frappr.com/pyracypub

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hurr hurrr.....naught many this side o' the pond aye........cool idea though...... B)

I Just added myself, that makes 4 on this side of the Atlantic.

I know that there are more than Two Brits in the pub, so where is everyone else Hiding?

I think that part of the problem is that this topic is hidden away in EYOND PYRACY. This is the first time that I have ventured into these waters.

Perhaps someone should put a signpost up in RABBLE ROUSING, or PIRATE CREWS, so that anyone not interested in non pirate topics knows that this map link is here.

Cool Idea though :huh:

"Tall Paul" Adams

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well done,

I added m'self however I landed where I *live* not where I currently work so look for me mid-state in Carmel by- the-Sea. :angry:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif